April 29, 2012; Glendale, AZ, USA; Phoenix Coyotes defenseman Rostislav Klesla (16) returned in the second period with a face mask after leaving the game after being hit by a puck in the face earlier in the game against the Nashville Predators in game two of the 2012 Western Conference semifinals at Jobing.com Arena. Mandatory Credit: Matt Kartozian-US PRESSWIRE
4/29/2012 6:38:42 PM
- NCAA Women’s Hockey Weekly Round-Up: December 11th, 2013
- The NHL’s Suspension System Is Broken
- Corey Crawford’s Injury Makes Blackhawks A Better Team
- Settling the Debate: Thornton Hit Worse Than Neal Knee
- Q & A with Johan Franzen of the Detroit Red Wings
- Brian Elliott Playing Savior Once Again
- The Hershey Bears and Roster Construction
- Dave Nonis’s Dilemma: What to do With Dion Phaneuf?
- WHL: Can Mathew Dumba Push the Portland Winterhawks Over the Top?