June 6, 2012; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New Jersey Devils center Patrik Elias (26) scores a goal past Los Angeles Kings goalie Jonathan Quick (32) during the third period in game four of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals at the Staples Center. Mandatory Credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea-US PRESSWIRE
Like us on Facebook
- Michael Raffl the Key to Giroux’s Resurgence?
- The Host & the Champion Disappoint in the European Trophy Finals
- Controversial Leafs Coyotes Shootout
- 4 Defensemen the Colorado Avalanche Should Target in Trades
- Hockey News: No Suspension for Wilson; Hertl Hurt
- Scandinavian Hockey Invades the German Capital
- Open Thread: Who Should Take The Blame For NHL Contract Flops?
- Europe To Finally Have A True Club Champion
February 14, 2012
August 15, 2011
January 25, 2011