April 21, 2012; Boston, MA, USA; Boston Bruins defenseman Johnny Boychuk (55) sends Washington Capitals center Jay Beagle (83) into the boards during the third period in game five of the 2012 Eastern Conference quarterfinals at TD Garden. The Washington Capitals won 4-3. Mandatory Credit: Greg M. Cooper-US PRESSWIRE
- 8 Predictions For HBO 24/7: Red Wings Edition
- Kings vs. Ducks: Five Key Comparisons You Should Know
- Washington Capitals: Alexander Ovechkin Not Getting Enough Help
- Is Robert Bortuzzo Destined for a Trade?
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Boston Bruins Rivalry is Still Strong
- Can Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Overcome Roster Woes?
- Albany Devils Take Divisional Bout Against Springfield Falcons
- Buffalo Sabres Performance: Defensemen
- UND Hockey: Sub-Par Faceoff Numbers Plague Team