The language of hockey is rooted in both French and English Canadian and as well as Russian, with a little bit of Swedish mixed in occasionally. The American influences didn’tRead More
- 5 Team Canada Players to Watch For at World Junior Championships
- New Additions to Bruins Lineup Could Provide Spark
- Jeremy Roenick May Lead Seattle NHL Expansion Group
- Throw the Book at Shawn Thornton
- Was James Neal Kneeing Marchand Intentional?
- Jamie Oleksiak: Opportunity Is Knocking
- Canadiens Following Blueprint of Recent Stanley Cup Winners
- Is Bryan Little Having a Career Year?
- 8 Predictions For HBO 24/7: Maple Leafs Edition