Many kids in the northern US and Canada dream of one day playing in the NHL. Pulling on an NHL jersey lets them dream in Technicolor if only for a few minutes. I remember pretty clearly pulling on my old Habs NHL jersey and thinking OK – I’m Guy Lafleur blazing down the side of the ice, winding up for the big game breaking shot that will no doubt go in, top corner. It’s a magical feeling. There are a lot of places online the by good quality NHL Jerseys and we’ll list some of the better ones for you.
You may be considering getting a cheaper knock off. Sometimes your budget won’t allow for a properly licensed jersey, they aren’t cheap. Still we recommend that if you can, always buy legal, licensed NHL Jerseys. They are of superior quality and will not shrink or fade. We’ll list a few places that also sell terrific T-Shirts and other types of jerseys.
* by the way, we make no money off these links. We’re just trying to help you find the best hockey gear.
- For practice jerseys and under garments absolutely nothing beats Easton. They rule! Easton Bio-Dry Practice Jersey
- Here is some terrific Hockey Canada shirts, Tees and pants
- Ice Jerseys has a great lineup of vintage NHL Jerseys and T-Shirts
- How about one of those beautiful Montreal Canadiens Retro Jerseys
- Hockey Gear carries a great lineup of original and funny hockey t-shirts (these are great, not corny)
- Sports Authority has a great looking Old Time Stanley Cup ball cap, if you’re a collector check it out
- NHL.com carries a really nice lineup of woman’s NHL jersey’s, shirts, golf shirts and even some jewelry
We hope you find what you’re looking for and please take a sec. to checkout the rest of our site for original and behind the scenes Hockey News