The History of the Nashville Predators
Revisiting the Predators’ Trotz Era
Seven Things About Mikael Granlund
Predators’ 3 Best & Worst Trades All-Time
Revisiting the Mikael Granlund/Kevin Fiala Trade
Predators’ Top Moments of the Decade
Subban’s Predators Tenure
7 Things About PK Subban
- 1998: Franchise’s Inaugural Draft
- Re-Doing the Predators’ 1998 Expansion Draft
- 1999: Erat Leads to Forsberg
- 2000: Scott Hartnell and Nothing Else
- 2001: Hamhuis and Tootoo
- 2002: What was Poile Thinking?
- 2003: The Suter and Weber Draft
- 2004: Predators Get Franchise Goaltender
- 2005: Drafting Hornqvist Last Overall
- 2006: Worst Draft in Franchise History?
- 2007: Nick Spaling Leads to James Neal…Eventually
- 2008: Predators Land Future Captain in Josi
Though Granlund was able to produce at a very high level as a member of the Minnesota Wild, including consecutive seasons with 21-plus goals and 67-plus points, he'd fail to create the same impact after being acquired by the Predators. After scoring 15 goals and 49 points in 63 games during the 2018-19 season in Minnesota, the Predators would acquire him in a deal for Kevin Fiala. At the time, this deal was certainly an interesting one as Fiala appeared to be a blossoming talent...
G R A N N Y. https://t.co/q6WQGXlbJI— Nashville Predators (@PredsNHL) December 23, 2020