|Born:||October 11, 1974||Draft:||1993 Oilers #7 Overall|
Jason William Arnott (born October 11, 1974) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player.
He began his National Hockey League career with the Edmonton Oilers in 1993–94 after being selected seventh overall in the 1993 NHL Entry Draft and was named to the NHL All-Rookie Team. A two-time NHL All-Star, Arnott won the Stanley Cup with the New Jersey Devils in 2000, scoring the championship-winning goal in the second overtime of Game 6. He played for the Dallas Stars before joining the Nashville Predators in 2006, where he served as captain for three seasons.
Jason Arnott Statistics
- History of the Nashville Predators Captains
- Edmonton Oilers’ 5 Top NHL Debut Performances
- Top 5 New Jersey Devils 2000 Stanley Cup Finals Moments
- Captain of the Predators (2007-2010)
- Stanley Cup Champion with the Devils (2000)
- Scored the Stanley Cup-clinching goal in 2000
- Played in two All-Star Games (1997, 2008)
- NHL All-Rookie Team (1994)
- World Championship Gold Medal (1994)