|Born:||July 31, 1995||Draft:||Signed by the Canucks in 2020|
Marc Michaelis (born 31 July 1995) is a German professional ice hockey forward who is currently an unrestricted free agent (UFA). He recently played for the Vancouver Canucks of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was signed by the Canucks in 2020 as an undrafted free agent out of the NCAA’s Minnesota State University (Mankato). He was a finalist for the 2020 Hobey Baker Award after recording a career-high 20 goals and 44 points in 31 games.
Marc Michaelis Statistics
- Hobey Baker Award Finalist (2020)
- NCAA (WCHA) Player of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year, First All-American Team (2020)
- NCAA (WCHA) First All-Star Team (2018, 2019, 2020)
- NCAA (WCHA) All-Rookie Team, Rookie of the Year (2017)
- DNL Player of the Year (2014)
Matthew Zator is a THW freelance writer, media editor, and scout who lives and breathes Vancouver Canucks hockey, the NHL Draft, and prospects in general. He loves talking about young players and their potential. Matthew is a must-read for Canucks fans and fans of the NHL Draft and its prospects. For interview requests or content information, you can follow Matthew through his social media accounts which are listed under his photo at the conclusion of articles like this one about Tyler Motte.