|Born:||September 10, 1997||Draft:||2015 Ducks #148 Overall|
|Hometown:||Denver, CO||Position:||Center/Right Wing|
|National Team:||United States||Current Team:||Anaheim Ducks|
Troy Nathan Terry (born September 10, 1997) is an American professional ice hockey forward currently playing for the Anaheim Ducks of the National Hockey League (NHL). Terry was drafted by the Ducks at the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, in the fifth round, 148th overall.
A native of Denver, Colorado, Terry played with the Colorado Thunderbirds under-16 team at the Tier 1 Elite Hockey League from 2008 until 2014. He eventually left the Thunderbirds to play in the United States Hockey League (USHL) with the USA Hockey National Team Development Program (NTDP).
Sam Steel Statistics
- AHL All-Star Game (2019)
- NCAA (NCHC) Champion (2018)
- NCAA (NCHC) Second All-Star Team (2018)
- NCAA (West) First All-American Team (2018)
- NCAA (Championship) All-Tournament Team (2017)
- NCAA (Championship) Winner (2017)
- NCAA (NCHC) Honorable Mention All-Star Team (2017)
- NCAA (NCHC) Reg. Season Champion (Penrose Cup) (2017)
- U20 WJC Gold Medal (2017)
- U20 WJC Scorer of the Championship Winning Goal (2017)
- Hlinka Memorial Bronze Medal (2015)
- U18 WJC Gold Medal (2015)
- Five Nations Tournament Gold Medal (2014)
Matthew Zator is a THW freelance writer, media editor, and scout who lives and breathes Vancouver Canucks hockey, the NHL Draft, and prospects in general. He loves talking about young players and their potential. Matthew is a must-read for Canucks fans and fans of the NHL Draft and its prospects. For interview requests or content information, you can follow Matthew through his social media accounts which are listed under his photo at the conclusion of articles like this one about Tyler Motte.