|Born:||July 18, 1989||Draft:||2007 Stars, 129th overall|
|Hometown:||Victoria, BC, CAN||Position:||Left Wing|
Jamie Randolph Benn (born July 18, 1989) is a Canadian professional ice hockey winger and captain of the Dallas Stars of the National Hockey League (NHL). He represented Canada at the 2009 World Junior Championships, where he helped capture a gold medal. With Team Canada, he won a gold medal at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. In the 2014–15 season, Benn was awarded the Art Ross Trophy as the league’s leading scorer with 87 points.
Jamie Benn Statistics
- Dallas Stars Have Reachable Milestones in 2020-21
- Dallas Stars Captain History
- Benn Climbing Stars Franchise Ranks
- Ed Chynoweth Trophy – Memorial Cup Leading Scorer 2008-09
- Ed Chynoweth Cup 2008–09
- CHL Memorial Cup All-Star Team 2009
- NHL All-Star Game 2012, 2016
- NHL First All-Star Team 2014, 2016
- Art Ross Trophy 2014-15
- NHL Second All-Star Team 2015
Born and raised in Michigan, Kyle Knopp started playing hockey when he was 3 years old. Knopp has played, coached, or worked at every level of ice hockey — including three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League and two seasons with the Detroit Red Wings where he was part of the Stanley Cup Championship team in 2008. He covers the Washington Capitals and Detroit Red Wings for The Hockey Writers and is the editor of THW’s Morning Skate newsletter. You can follow him on Twitter @THW_Knopp.