|Born:||May 8, 1996||Draft:||2014 Ducks #38 Overall|
|National Team:||Sweden||Current Team:||Pittsburgh Penguins|
Marcus Karl Gustav Pettersson (born 8 May 1996) is a Swedish professional ice hockey player for the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League (NHL). The Anaheim Ducks selected Pettersson in the second round (38th overall) of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft.
Marcus Pettersson Statistics
- Penguins Sign Marcus Pettersson to 5-Year Extension
- Penguins get Security, Value with Pettersson Extension
- Revisiting the Marcus Pettersson-Daniel Sprong Trade
- Revisiting the Anaheim Ducks’ 2014 Draft
- SHL SM Silver Medal (2016)
- J20 SM Silver Medal (2016)
- U17 WHC Gold Medal (2013)
- J18 SM Bronze Medal (2013)
- TV-Pucken Gold Medal (2012)
- J18 SM Silver Medal (2012)
- TV-Pucken Bronze Medal (2011)
Ryan Gagne is one of the newest members of The Hockey Writers, covering the New York Islanders. He grew up in a small town in northern New Hampshire, where he idolized the Boston Bruins. Before moving to Canada in 2008, he was the equipment manager for his high school varsity hockey team and a sports journalist for the local newspapers. Ryan has been active in the hockey community, whether coaching, officiating, instructing, or playing. He is the ultimate rink rat with 19 years of experience making ice and driving the Zamboni. An avid fantasy sports player, Ryan created a blog, Keeping the Stats, where he dissects his teams and brags about his 2020 fantasy football championship. Outside of hockey, his life revolves around the New York Yankees, much to his wife’s chagrin.