|Born:||July 11, 1993||Draft:||2011 Blues #88 Overall|
|Hometown:||Richmond Hill, Ontario||Position:||G|
Jordan Binnington (born July 11, 1993) is a goaltender for the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League. He was drafted by the Blues in the third round, 88th overall in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. He spent seven seasons in the minor leagues, with a brief call-up to the NHL in 2014 as an emergency goaltender. Binnington played for Canada in the 2013 IIHF World U20 Championship.
In December 2018, he was called up by the Blues and within a month became their starting goaltender. His play helped the team improve from last place in the league to winning the 2019 Stanley Cup championship. He is the first NHL rookie goaltender to earn 16 wins in a single postseason, the maximum.
Jordan Binnington Statistics
- Blues 2020-21 Report Cards: Jordan Binnington
- St. Louis Blues Jordan Binnington Joins Historic Company
- St. Louis Blues Jordan Binnington: From Castoff to Stanley Cup Champion
- CHL Memorial Cup All-Star Team — 2011
- OHL First Team All-Star — 2013
- OHL Goaltender of the Year — 2013
- AHL All-Star Game — 2018
- NHL All-Rookie Team — 2019
- NHL All-Star Game — 2020
- Stanley Cup Champion — 2019
Lifelong storyteller and experienced hockey reporter that has covered everything from major juniors to the NHL. Worked for various newspapers across Minnesota and North Dakota, and now covering the Colorado Avalanche for THW.