|Born:||March 20, 1992||Draft:||2010, Hurricanes, 37th Overall|
|Hometown:||South St. Paul, Minnesota||Position:||D|
|National Team:||United States|
Justin Michael Faulk (born March 20, 1992) is currently playing for the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League. He previously played for the Carolina Hurricanes for the first eight years of his career. He was selected by the Hurricanes in the 2nd round (37th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
Before turning professional, Faulk played for the University of Minnesota-Duluth where he set a new school record for most goals by a rookie defenseman and helped them capture the national championship.
Justin Faulk Statistics
- IIHF U18 WJC Gold Medal — 2010
- IIHF U20 WJC Bronze Medal — 2011
- IIHF World Championships Bronze Medal — 2013, 2015
- All-WCHA Rookie Team — 2011
- All-WCHA Third Team — 2011
- All-NCAA Tournament Team — 2011
- NCAA Champion — 2011
- NHL All-Rookie Team — 2012
- NHL All-Star Game — 2015, 2016, 2017
Lifelong storyteller and experienced hockey reporter that has covered everything from major juniors to the NHL. Worked for various newspapers across Minnesota and North Dakota, and now covering the Colorado Avalanche for THW.