|Born:||May 28, 1909||Draft:||Undrafted|
|National Team:||N/A||Current Team:||Retired|
George Reginald “Red” Horner (May 28, 1909 – April 27, 2005) was a Canadian ice hockey defenseman for the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League from 1928 to 1940. He was the Leafs captain from 1938 until his retirement. He helped the Leafs win their third Stanley Cup in 1932. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1965.
Red Horner Statistics
- TML Captains: Red Horner 1938-40
- 5 of the Funniest Nicknames in NHL History
- Do You Know Your Maple Leafs Trivia?
- Stanley Cup Winner (1932)
- Hockey Hall of Fame (1965)