|Born:||February 4, 1998||Draft:||2016 Lightning, 37th Overall|
|Hometown:||Smrcek, Czech Republic||Position:||Defense|
|National Team:||Czech Republic|
Libor Hájek (born 4 February 1998) is a Czech professional ice hockey defenceman for the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected by the Tampa Bay Lightning, in the second round, 37th overall, in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.
Libor Hájek Statistics
- Rangers Need More Changes on Defense to Contend
- The Rangers Have Options For Their Seventh Defenseman in 2020-21
- Rangers Plan for Defense Remains Unclear
- Forgotten Ranger Libor Hajek Can Contribute Next Season
- 2014-15 Hlinka Memorial Silver Medal
- 2015-16 CHL Top Prospects Game
- 2017-18 U20 WJC Most Assists by Defenseman (7)
- 2017-18 U20 WJC Most Points by Defenseman (8)
Born and raised in Michigan, Kyle Knopp started playing hockey when he was 3 years old. Knopp has played, coached, or worked at every level of ice hockey — including three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League and two seasons with the Detroit Red Wings where he was part of the Stanley Cup Championship team in 2008. He covers the Washington Capitals and Detroit Red Wings for The Hockey Writers and is the editor of THW’s Morning Skate newsletter. You can follow him on Twitter @THW_Knopp.