|Born:||March 28, 1991||Draft:||2011 Lightning, 208th Overall|
|Hometown:||Frydek-Mistek, Czech Repub.||Position:||Left Wing|
|National Team:||Czech Republic|
Ondřej Palát (born 28 March 1991) is a Czech professional ice hockey winger for the Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was drafted in the seventh round, 208th overall, by the Lightning at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. Palát won the Stanley Cup as a member of the Lightning in 2020.
Ondrej Palat Statistics
- Lightning’s Ondrej Palat Breaks 500-Game Mark as a Bolt
- Lightning’s Ondrej Palat: Great Value From a Late-Round Pick
- Lightning’s 2011 NHL Draft Picks: Where Are They Now?
- Lightning: 5 Best Yzerman-Era Draft Picks
- 2005-06 Czech U18 Champion
- 2006-07 Czech U18 Best Plus/Minus (+41)
- 2006-07 Czech U18 Playoffs Best Plus/Minus (+7)
- 2006-07 Czech U18 Playoffs Most Assists (6)
- 2007-08 U18 WJC (D1|A) Gold Medal
- 2007-08 U18 WJC (D1|A) Most Goals (6)
- 2008-09 Czech U20 Champion
- 2011-12 AHL Calder Cup Champion
- 2012-13 AHL Playoffs Most Assists (19)
- 2012-13 AHL Playoffs Most Points (26)
- 2013-14 NHL All-Rookie Team
- 2013-14 NHL Rookie of the Month (March)
- 2013-14 NHL Rookie of the Month (January)
- 2019-20 NHL Stanley Cup Champion
Born and raised in Michigan, Kyle Knopp started playing hockey when he was 3 years old. Knopp has played, coached, or worked at every level of ice hockey — including three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League and two seasons with the Detroit Red Wings where he was part of the Stanley Cup Championship team in 2008. He covers the Washington Capitals and Detroit Red Wings for The Hockey Writers and is the editor of THW’s Morning Skate newsletter. You can follow him on Twitter @THW_Knopp.