|Born:||November 13, 1994||Draft:||Undrafted|
|National Team:||Canada||Current Team:||Los Angeles Kings|
Sean Iain Walker (born November 13, 1994) is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenseman currently playing for the Los Angeles Kings in the National Hockey League (NHL).
Undrafted, he previously played for Bowling Green State University in the NCAA where he was twice named to the All-WCHA Second Team.
Sean Walker Statistics
|Date||Traded From||Traded With||Traded To||Traded For|
|June 6, 2023||Cal Petersen|
2024 Second-Round Pick
- 3 Maple Leafs Trade Targets as Injuries on Defense Piling Up
- 3 Potential Trade Destinations for Maple Leafs’ Pierre Engvall
- Kings News & Rumors: Doughty & Walker Out Long-Term, Blake, & More
- World Championship Gold Medal (2021)
- AHL All-Star Game (2019)
- 2x NCAA (WCHA) Second All-Star Team (2016, 2017)
- NCAA (WCHA) All-Academic Team (2016)