|Born:||January 8, 1993||Draft:||2011 Ducks 53rd overall|
|Known For:||“Wild Bill”||Shoots/Catches:||Left|
Lars William Karlsson (born 8 January 1993), nicknamed “Wild Bill“, is currently playing for the Vegas Golden Knights. He was drafted in the second round, 53rd overall, by the Anaheim Ducks in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. In addition to playing for Vegas, Karlsson has also played in the NHL for Anaheim and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
After being selected by the Golden Knights in the 2017 NHL Expansion Draft, Karlsson has been one of the key points of the team offense, and helped Vegas become the first expansion team to ever reach the Stanley Cup Finals in their inaugural season. During his first season in Vegas, Karlsson scored a career-high 43 goals and became the franchise all-time leader in goals.
William Karlsson Statistics
- Vegas Golden Knights’ William Karlsson Top 3 Performances
- Golden Knights Star William Karlsson
- Top 5 Vegas Golden Knights’ Selections In the Expansion Draft
- Vegas’ Karlsson Carries A Lot of Questions
- SHL Rookie of the Year — 2013
- U18 WJC Silver Medal — 2011
- U20 WJC Gold Medal — 2012
- U20 WJC Silver Medal — 2013
- IIHF World Championship Gold Medal — 2017
- Lady Byng Memorial Trophy — 2018
- Viking Award — 2018
Lifelong storyteller and experienced hockey reporter that has covered everything from major juniors to the NHL. Worked for various newspapers across Minnesota and North Dakota, and now covering the Colorado Avalanche for THW.