|Born:||February 1, 2001||Draft:||2020 Blue Jackets #21 Overall|
|Hometown:||Omsk, Russia||Position:||Right Wing|
|National Team:||Russia||Current Team:||Columbus Blue Jackets|
Yegor Vitalievich Chinakhov (Russian: Егор Витальевич Чинахов; born February 1, 2001) is a Russian professional ice hockey right wing currently playing as a prospect under contract to the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was drafted 21st overall by the Blue Jackets in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft.
Yegor Chinakhov Statistics
- 3 Blue Jackets Observations From Their Preseason Opener
- Blue Jackets’ Chinakhov Can Be a Difference Maker This Season
- Blue Jackets’ Chinakhov & Sillinger Shining in Traverse City
- Blue Jackets Surprise Draft Pick Chinakhov Brings Scoring Touch
- Yegor Chinakhov – 2020 NHL Draft Prospect Profile
- KHL Gagarin Cup Champion (2021)
- Hlinka Memorial Bronze Medal (2019)
- U18 WJC Silver Medal (2019)
Matthew Zator is a THW freelance writer, media editor, and scout who lives and breathes Vancouver Canucks hockey, the NHL Draft, and prospects in general. He loves talking about young players and their potential. Matthew is a must-read for Canucks fans and fans of the NHL Draft and its prospects. For interview requests or content information, you can follow Matthew through his social media accounts which are listed under his photo at the conclusion of articles like this one about Tyler Motte.