|Born:||May 30, 1990||Draft:||2008 Blues, 95th Overall|
|Known For:||U20 WJC Gold Medal (2009-2010)||Shoots:||Left|
|National Team:||United States||Current Team:||ERC Ingolstadt|
David Warsofsky (born May 30 1990) is an American professional ice hockey defenseman currently playing under contract to the ERC Ingolstadt of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL). Warsofsky played at Marshfield High School in 2004–05 and spent the following two years at Cushing Academy in Ashburnham, Massachusetts. He was selected 95th overall by the St. Louis Blues in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
Prior to being drafted, Warsofsky was named the 2007 U.S. Hockey Report’s Prep Defenseman of the Year, was named captain of the 2007–08 Under-18 United States men’s national ice hockey team, and led the team to a bronze medal at the 2008 IIHF World U18 Championship.
David Warsofsky Statistics
|Date||Traded From||Traded With||Traded To||Traded For|
|Aug. 25, 2020||First-Round Pick 2020|
|Feb. 15, 2021||Egor Korshkov||Alex Galchenyuk|
- U18 WJC Bronze Medal (2008)
- U20 WJC Gold Medal (2010)
- AHL All-Star Game (2016-2017)
- AHL Second All-Star Team (2016-2017)
- NCAA (Championship) Winner (2008-2009)
- NCAA (Hockey East) Champion (2008-2009)
- NCAA (Hockey East) Second All-Star Team (2010-2011)