|Born:||October 6, 1990||Draft:||2009 Maple Leafs, 7th Overall|
Nazem Samir Kadri (born October 6, 1990) plays for the Colorado Avalanche. He was drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs seventh overall in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. He played his junior career in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), first with the Kitchener Rangers and then the London Knights. He won the J. Ross Robertson Cup with Kitchener and was part of the Rangers team that lost to the Spokane Chiefs in the final of the 2008 Memorial Cup. Kadri has also represented Canada internationally at the 2010 World Junior Championships, where the team received the silver medal after losing the final to the United States 6–5.
Nazem Kadri Statistics
- Avalanche’s Nazem Kadri is Perfect Complement to Their Roster
- Catching Up With Kadri: Making the 400-Point Club
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Revisiting the Nazem Kadri Trade
- Avalanche Look Like Early Winners in Kadri/Barrie Trade
- Hlinka Gretzky Cup Gold Medal — 2008
- U20 WJC Silver Medal — 2010
- CHL Top Prospects Game — 2009
- OHL Second All-Star Team — 2010
Lifelong storyteller and experienced hockey reporter that has covered everything from major juniors to the NHL. Worked for various newspapers across Minnesota and North Dakota, and now covering the Colorado Avalanche for THW.