|Born:||December 5, 1992||Draft:||2011 Canadiens, 17th Overall|
|Hometown:||Stratford, ON, CAN||Position:||D|
|National Team:||Canada||Current Team:||Winnipeg Jets|
Nathan Anthony Richard Beaulieu (born December 5, 1992) is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing for the Winnipeg Jets of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected 17th overall in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft by the Montreal Canadiens.
In junior, Beaulieu helped the Saint John Sea Dogs win the 2011 Memorial Cup, and was named to the tournament’s all-star team.
Nathan Beaulieu Statistics
- Jets Should Move Beaulieu to LTIR for Trade Deadline Wiggle Room
- Winnipeg Jets’ Beaulieu Should Be Scratched When Healthy
- Jets Have Left-Side Logjam on Defence
- Jets Re-Sign Beaulieu to Two-Year Deal
- Jets Should Keep Door Open to Beaulieu
- Jets’ Beaulieu Has a Chance to Make Big Impact
- 2010-11 CHL Memorial Cup All-Star Team
- 2010-11 CHL Memorial Cup Champion
- 2010-11 CHL Top Prospects Game
- 2010-11 QMJHL Champion
- 2011-12 QMJHL Champion
- 2011-12 QMJHL Second All-Star Team
- 2011-12 U20 WJC Bronze Medal
Born and raised in Michigan, Kyle Knopp started playing hockey when he was 3 years old. Knopp has played, coached, or worked at every level of ice hockey — including three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League and two seasons with the Detroit Red Wings where he was part of the Stanley Cup Championship team in 2008. He covers the Washington Capitals and Detroit Red Wings for The Hockey Writers and is the editor of THW’s Morning Skate newsletter. You can follow him on Twitter @THW_Knopp.