|Born:||October 31, 1987||Draft:||2006 Senators, 28th overall|
|Hometown:||Buffalo, NY, USA||Position:||Wing/Centre|
|National Team:||USA/Canada||Current Team:||Boston Bruins|
Nicholas Foligno (born October 31, 1987) is an American professional ice hockey forward for the Boston Bruins of the National Hockey League (NHL). He was selected in the first round, 28th overall by the Ottawa Senators during the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.
His father, Mike Foligno, is a veteran of over 1000 career NHL games.
Nick Foligno Statistics
- Toronto Maple Leafs and Nick Foligno has Been in the Making Since 1993
- Following the Folignos: Inside ‘The Heart’s Playbook’ Foundation
- The “Foligno Leap”: Understanding this Goal-Celebration Legacy
- Captain of the Blue Jackets (2015-2021)
- All-Star Game 2016-15
- King Clancy Memorial Trophy 2016-17
- Mark Messier Leadership Award 2016-17
Born and raised in Michigan, Kyle Knopp started playing hockey when he was 3 years old. Knopp has played, coached, or worked at every level of ice hockey — including three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League and two seasons with the Detroit Red Wings where he was part of the Stanley Cup Championship team in 2008. He covers the Washington Capitals and Detroit Red Wings for The Hockey Writers and is the editor of THW’s Morning Skate newsletter. You can follow him on Twitter @THW_Knopp.